Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:16 — 48.4MB) | Embed
Raúl Galera is the Chief Advocate at ReferralCandy, an app that allows e-commerce brands to set up and run customer referral programs. ReferralCandy is the leading platform in terms of referral marketing for e- commerce brands. Founded over 10 years ago, ReferralCandy has helped over 30,000 brands leverage the power of word-of-mouth and turn their customer base into their marketing team.
Referral marketing is a blend of organic content, community marketing and influencer marketing. Word-of-mouth is a powerful channel for both successful global names as well as new, niche brands. Referral marketing blends perfectly with brands that have a clear customer-centric approach, making it affordable for companies of any size to attract new customers while retaining existing ones. Raúl has been leading ReferralCandy’s partnership efforts for the past five years, working alongside marketing agencies, media and tech companies.
Check out referralcandy.com to learn more!
On this episode you will hear about:
* How referral marketing has evolved over the past decade.
* What the future of referral marketing will look like.
* The difference between word of mouth and referral marketing.
* How an affiliate and a referral program/marketing differ.
* For upcoming brands we look at: When is the right time to start a referral program?
* How referral marketing will fit within your marketing strategy.
* 3 key strategies to introduce a successful referral program to customers.
* How the COVID-19 Pandemic has affected the way brands are approaching referral marketing.
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was hosted, produced, and edited by Tony Lopes. Raúl Galera joined us remotely, via Google Meet.
Executive Producer – Tony Lopes (SoftStix Productions LLC – firstname.lastname@example.org)
Host – Tony Lopes
Guests – Raúl Galera (referralcandy.com)
Editor – Tony Lopes
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by CollegeCast LLC (www.collegecastpodcasts.com).
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform, so you can catch the latest episodes.
Copyright 2018 – 2021 SoftStix Productions LLC, all rights reserved.