Podcast: Play in new window | Download (0.0KB) | Embed
On this episode, you will hear from Amanda Rabideau, the CEO of Arch Collective. Amanda built her career growing businesses using effective marketing, strategy, and sales practices. Over the past fifteen years, she has worked with large enterprises like Dell, Microsoft, CoreLogic, and tech start-ups including Cloudstaff, New Relic, and OraMetrix (acquired by Dentsply Sirona March 2018). Throughout her career, Amanda served as a trusted advisor to entrepreneurs as they launched and expanded their businesses. This passion for helping entrepreneurs led Amanda to start Arch Collective. She now devotes her career to empowering entrepreneurs and business leaders to grow their companies through effective marketing and commercialization.
Check out Arch Collective here: http://www.arch-collective.com
On this episode you will hear about:
* How Amanda uses her experiences at large organizations to help Series A startups grow.
* Why Amanda eventually took the leap into starting Arch Collective.
* What you can learn from large companies to improve your marketing strategies.
* The differences between large corporations and a startup (mainly when it comes to setting up processes).
* Advantages that a startup has over a large entity.
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was hosted, produced, and edited by Tony Lopes, and Amanda Rabideau joined us remotely via Google Meet.
Executive Producer – Tony Lopes (SoftStix Productions LLC – email@example.com)
Host/Director – Tony Lopes
Guest – Amanda Rabideau
Editor – Tony Lopes
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by CollegeCast LLC (www.collegecastpodcasts.com).
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform, so you can catch the latest episodes.
Copyright 2018 – 2021 SoftStix Productions LLC, all rights reserved.