On this episode, you will hear from Robert L. Mickles, the Co-Founder/Director/Editor of 360 Digital Studios. Rob is a filmmaker based out of Croydon, Pennsylvania, who has been doing full service production studio work, with a knack for collaboration, since before attending college. Video production takes Rob all over the world. He typically serves the following areas: Philadelphia, NYC/NJ, DMV area (DE/MD/VA/D.C), Texas, California, Las Vegas and Florida.
His new film, “Off-Time,” is a passion project that has taken almost a decade to complete. He and his business partner, Brian, have self-funded most of the project, all while keeping up with client work.
Check out 360 Digital Studios: http://www.360digitalstudios.com
Follow 360 Digital on Instagram: www.instagram.com/360digitalstudios
On this episode you will hear about:
* How Rob and Brian built 360 Digital and worked their way up to a flourishing production company.
* Why they invested in RED cameras, taking a risk on (very) expensive tools.
* How Rob worked on his new film, “Off-Time,” on the side and how they managed to self-fund the majority of the project.
* Rob’s advice on how to keep your team motivated and working toward a long term goal.
* How Rob keeps a fresh eye when editing his own work.
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was hosted, produced, and edited by Tony Lopes, with support from Director of Photography, Michael Leary (www.onefifteenfilms.com). The episode was recorded live, although we were socially distanced, and 360 Digital Studios (Croydon, PA).
Executive Producer – Tony Lopes (SoftStix Productions LLC – firstname.lastname@example.org)
Host/Director – Tony Lopes
Guest – Robert L. Mickles
Director of Photography – Michael Leary
Editor – Tony Lopes
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by CollegeCast LLC (www.collegecastpodcasts.com).
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform, so you can catch the latest episodes.
Copyright 2018 – 2021 SoftStix Productions LLC, all rights reserved.