Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 52:29 — 72.2MB) | Embed
Episode 117 – Nerses Aposhian
Self Made Strategies is now also available on the Self Made Strategies YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOG-mybCfvYWhoXo4vPoB5g
Nerses is the co-host and co-founder of The Founder Hour, a podcast show which features some of the country’s top founders and the stories of their entrepreneurial journeys. The Founder Hour podcast features founders of startups, later-stage companies, creators, and leaders. To date, they have released 180+ episodes and have an average of 10,000+ monthly active listeners, with 24.25% average monthly growth.
Nerses is also working in commercial real estate at IDS Real Estate Group’s Corporate Services’ arm, which includes tenant representation, facilities management, development management, and construction management. Their firm assists clients with any and all of their commercial real estate needs. He is also a proud alumni of USC and Loyola Law School and is very passionate about education. He serves as the Associate Treasurer and Finance Chair of Merdinian Armenian Evangelical School, which he attended from preschool to 8th grade.
Check out his podcast, The Founder Hour, here: https://www.thefounderhour.com/
On this episode you will hear:
* Nerses talk about how he, and his cohost, took a leap of faith to build their podcast (The Founder Hour).
* Then you will hear all about how the podcast started, and how that helped Nerses in building a community.
* After that, Nerses discusses how the podcast helped his professional life.
* We also discuss how talking to 100+ people (for example, on a podcast) can help you to gain a lot of knowledge about different industries and give you an informational advantage regarding innovations in different markets.
* Nerses and I discuss why a podcast helps you to build trust within your community and for your stakeholders.
* Then you will hear about how shared values effect your followers, and help you to build trust.
This Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was hosted and produced by Tony Lopes, and edited by Eric Leidelmeyer, in Philly, PA USA. Nerses Aposhian joined us remotely, via Zoom.
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by Lopes Law LLC (www.LopesLawLLC.com).
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform, so you can catch the latest episodes.
Follow us on:
• Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • LinkedIn