On this episode, Michelle Seiler Tucker (Founder of Seiler Tucker Inc. – http://www.seilertucker.com/), a 20-year veteran in mergers & acquisitions. Michelle has sold hundreds of businesses. She has been recognized as the leading authority on buying, selling, fixing, and growing businesses, Michelle sees opportunity where many are discouraged or have given up. Her passion is to save businesses that might otherwise close. She closes nearly 98% of all written offers and, on average, obtains 20-40% above the asking price for her clients.
Check out Michelle’s book: https://exitrichbook.com/
Text Michelle here: 888-526-5750
Here are the Self Made Strategies of Michelle Seiler Tucker.
On this episode you will hear Michelle discuss:
* Seiler Tucker’s GPS EXIT Model: Planning Your Business EXIT
* Evaluations and building your business to sell
* The business life cycle, and why each stage is important
* M&A, STI 6Ps®, how to buy/sell companies
* The 3 transformational questions you should ask yourself
* How to grow through acquisitions
* Why small businesses today are much more likely to succeed in the first 1 to 5 years
* Connecting businesses with non-profits, and why that can help accelerate your growth
* The branding ladder
* The 10 biggest profit mistakes
* How to create a bidding war
NOW also available on the Self Made Strategies YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOG-mybCfvYWhoXo4vPoB5g
This Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was hosted, produced and edited by Tony Lopes, in Philly, PA USA. Michelle joined us remotely, via Zoom, from New Orleans, Louisiana USA.
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by Lopes Law LLC (www.LopesLawLLC.com)
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform. You can find us on: Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Blubrry and many other podcasting platforms.
Don’t forget to visit http://www.selfmadestrategies.com to subscribe to our podcast, sign up for our newsletter, or to get more information about our guests.
Follow us on:
• Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • LinkedIn