On this episode, Barbara Casey (Co-Founder of Mobile High 5 – https://www.mobilehigh5.com/) joined us to share her entrepreneurial journey. Barbara Casey brings 30 years of experience in marketing, and is a serial entrepreneur. She was a member of the team which launched the very first frequent buyer program in the country for AT&T and brings an executive level of experience to benefit her clients.
Here are the Self Made Strategies of Barbara Casey.
On this episode you will hear Barbara discuss:
* Why Barbara ventured out of a long corporate marketing career, to start her own venture (Mobile High 5)
* What Mobile High 5 is doing for small and medium sized businesses during COVID-19
* How to increase your direct engagement with your target audience
* Why SMS is a better marketing platform than social media or email marketing campaigns
This Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was hosted, produced and edited by Tony Lopes, in Philly, PA USA.
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by Lopes Law LLC (www.LopesLawLLC.com).
NOW also available on YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCOG-mybCfvYWhoXo4vPoB5g
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform. You can find us on: Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Blubrry and many other podcasting platforms.
Don’t forget to visit http://www.selfmadestrategies.com to subscribe to our podcast, sign up for our newsletter, or to get more information about our guests.
Follow us on:
• Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • LinkedIn