Episode 088 – Paul Isenberg, Co-Founder and CEO of Bringing Hope Home
Our guest on this episode is the Co-Founder and CEO of Bringing Hope Home, an organization which helps families going through a cancer battle, with financial assistance and other resources. In its first year, 2008, Bringing Hope Home helped approximately 20 Philadelphia area families. As of 2019, Bringing Hope Home will have helped more than 6,000 families. Bringing Hope Home is also a major contributor to the Hope Lodge at the Fox Chase Cancer Center, and the DuPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington.
You can visit their website, find out ways to help or make a donation at https://bringinghopehome.org/.
Here for your listening pleasure are the Self Made Strategies of Paul Isenberg.
On this episode you will hear Paul discuss:
* How Bringing Hope Home began serving families suffering from cancer
* How to help your business survive through the pandemic
* The methods Bringing Hope Home hires for Culture
* Why Integrity is Paul’s highest core value
* The story about the time Paul said “no” to money (largely because it would violate his core values)
* How to own your mistakes and move beyond them
* The messaging strategies that Bringing Hope Home used during the COVID-19 Pandemic
* Why an outside third party can sometimes help your organization make better decisions
This Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was produced, hosted, and edited by Tony Lopes, remotely, in Philly, PA USA, with support from the team at SoftStix Productions LLC.
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by Lopes Law LLC (www.LopesLawLLC.com).
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform. You can find us on: Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Blubrry and many other podcasting platforms.
Don’t forget to visit http://www.selfmadestrategies.com to sign up for our newsletter, or to get more information about our guests.
Follow us on:
• Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • LinkedIn