Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 53:02 — 97.2MB) | Embed
Episode 086 – Mark Victor Hansen, Author of “Ask! The Bridge Between Your Dreams and Your Destiny”
Our guest, on this episode, is the co-author of the wildly successful Chicken Soup for the Soul book series.
He recently cowrote the book “Ask! The Bridge from Your Dreams to Your Destiny,” which is a self-help journey about learning the art and science of asking questions and how it can completely transform your life. With all of the challenges we face, we oftentimes give up on our dreams. This book opens a door to rekindling those dreams and actively pursuing them—using a simple tool that everyone has at their disposal.
Our guest has soothed millions of souls through Chicken Soup for the Soul, and now is aiming to immerse readers in the wondrous potential of their own lives, by simply learning to ask.
You can purchase or check out the book, Ask! The Bridge Between Your Dreams and Your Destiny, by visiting this link: https://amzn.to/3aS3vTr
Here for your listening pleasure are the Self Made Strategies of Mark Victor Hansen.
On this episode you will hear Mark discuss:
* How he came up with the idea for the book, Ask! The Bridge from Your Dreams to Your Destiny”
* The seven roadblocks to Asking:
* Unworthiness/insecurity (condition from our childhood)
* Naiveté (Lack of awareness of what is possible – imposter syndrome)
* Doubt (Unsure of how to ask)
* Excuses (Stubbornness or pride)
* Fear (Underlying feeling that we will lose something)
* Pattern paralysis (Habits)
* Disconnection (become numb to our inner truth)
* Using asking to pivot your destiny
* How asking questions can help you define what happiness is to you
* The creative power of asking (leading to curiosity)
* How you can use asking to enhance your personal relationships
* Why asking questions with genuine interest leads to stronger bonds
* The reason that asking a question makes people feel appreciated
* Asking to achieve ideal health
* How can you shape your “ask” or “question” in a positive (rather than a negative way)
This Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was produced, hosted, and edited by Tony Lopes, remotely, in Philly, PA USA, with support from the team at SoftStix Productions LLC.
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by Lopes Law LLC (www.LopesLawLLC.com).
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform. You can find us on: Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Blubrry and many other podcasting platforms.
Don’t forget to visit http://www.selfmadestrategies.com to sign up for our newsletter, or to get more information about our guests.
Follow us on:
• Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • LinkedIn