Episode 085 – Mollie Plotkin, founder of Mollie Plotkin Group
Our guest, on this episode, is the founder of Mollie Plotkin Group. She was struck with the idea that Philadelphia needed a one stop sports marketing agency for athlete appearances and keynotes. She wanted to create a sports marketing agency where people would find their favorite professional athletes for their events. More recently she has re-imagined the company, focusing on sports, wellness, diversity and inclusion, and leadership speakers, with an expansion of services offered. She came up with a new name, new website, and a renewed passion for what her organization does. Whether it’s a kickoff meeting that needs some spark, a conference that needs a keynote speaker, a virtual program in need of an engaging leadership expert, or a team in need of some wellness training, Mollie Plotkin group is there to help.
Here for your listening pleasure are the Self Made Strategies of Mollie Plotkin.
On this episode you will hear Mollie discuss:
* How she began working with athletes and sports personas to create experiential brand marketing (before it was as popular as it is today)
* Why Mollie’s advice to everyone is “network, network, network”
* How experiential marketing (creating experiences for your audience) inherently adds value
* Why an organic approach to opportunities can be better than trying to “force” it
* Mollie’s best practices for dealing with PR problems during a crisis
* Strategies for finding opportunity during this trying time
This Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was produced and hosted by Tony Lopes, remotely, in Philly, PA USA; and edited by the team at SoftStix Productions LLC.
The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by Lopes Law LLC (www.LopesLawLLC.com).
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform. You can find us on: Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Blubrry and many other podcasting platforms.
Don’t forget to visit http://www.selfmadestrategies.com to sign up for our newsletter, or to get more information about our guests.
Follow us on:
• Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • LinkedIn