Episode 080 – Dana Riker Jackson, CEO of Riker Opportunity Institute
This week’s guest believes that people are an organization’s greatest asset and specializes in helping organizations bring out the best in people to achieve high organizational performance. She works with organizations to increase employee engagement, improve talent development, and sustain a high performance culture. She also works with leaders by equipping them with the knowledge and tools to help their people grow lead and succeed by empowering them to facilitate change effectively, increase emotional intelligence, make innovation everyone’s job. Create an engaging workplace with high levels of trust and passionate employees and attract and retain top talent.
She also has facilitated several leadership training programs, including Leadership Mainline (which I was fortunate enough to be a part of in 2019). She is the CEO of the Riker Opportunity Institute. You can find the Riker Opportunity Institute at rikeropportunityinstitute.com.
Here, for your listening pleasure, are the Self Made Strategies of Dana Riker Jackson.
On this episode we discussed:
* How Dana got her start, working with organizational leaders, and how she developed the Riker Opportunity Institute
* Dana’s core values, built into the acronym of her name (RIKER), and why Relationships, Inspiration, Knowledge, Engagement, and Results & Responsibility should be core concepts for you
* What TRUST is in an organization (and what the acronym stands for)
* How to get people engaged by being engaging
* The 4 core behaviors, emerging from the TRUST system, and why Acceptance, Openness, Congruence and Reliability are critical to building trust
* How to become a more flexible leader
This Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was produced, edited, and hosted by Tony Lopes, REMOTELY (because we are obeying the COVID-19 isolation orders) in Philadelphia. The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by Lopes Law LLC (www.LopesLawLLC.com).
Make sure you subscribe to the Self Made Strategies Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform. You can find us on: Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, and Spreaker.
Follow us on:
• Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • LinkedIn