Episode 069 with Luke Bowen of Evil Genius
This is a special COVID-19 Strategy episode with Luke Bowen, the Co-Founder of Evil Genius Beer Company (http://evilgeniusbeer.com/). Evil Genius is one of the top 250 breweries by volume in the US, with distribution in PA, DE, NJ, MA, MD, CT, and RI.
Luke is also a Founding Partner of Bowen Hayward Group, LLC – an investment vehicle with holdings in various Commercial Real Estate and Food & Beverage Companies. Luke has Co-Authored Academic Papers which have been published Internationally on Advertising Strategy, Market Research Best Practices, and Corporate Social Responsibility.
In 2019, the Philadelphia Business Journal named Luke one of Philadelphia’s 40under40.
Luke was kind enough to discuss Evil Genius Beer Company’s strategies during our current Stay-at-Home status. Luke’s business is facing uncertainty, just like everyone else, but his positivity and strategies used to keep his team focused have helped him thus far and will likely help Evil Genius to get back up to speed quickly. Listen in to hear about Luke’s approach to dealing with COVID-19.
On this episode we discussed:
* Best practices to market your business (from idea to being in the 95th percentile in your space –
just like Evil Genius)
* How to use your time at home to improve your branding
* The strategies Evil Genius used to stay afloat during our uncertain times
* How “bootstrapping” Evil Genius positioned the beer company to survive the uncertainties created by the COVID-19 Pandemic
* And so much more!
This Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was produced, edited, and hosted by Tony Lopes, REMOTELY (because we are obeying the COVID-19 isolation orders) in Philadelphia. The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by Lopes Law LLC (www.LopesLawLLC.com).
Follow us on:
• Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • LinkedIn