Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 47:06 — 64.8MB) | Embed
Welcome to Episode 061, of the Self Made Strategies Podcast, with Logan Sneed, of Fusion Lean, Fitpreneur Academy, and Author of the Book: “Thank You, Cancer”
Here’s Logan’s background from Episode 053 of our podcast, as well as Logan’s YouTube channel:
Logan went from high school athlete and college freshmen to a stage four Glioblastoma patient overnight. Essentially that’s brain cancer for those of us who are not doctors. Doctors told Logan he wouldn’t survive his diagnosis, and even if he did, Logan would never have the quality of life he wanted. Logan refused to believe that. Each time someone told Logan he couldn’t do something, he used it as fuel to prove them wrong. Today, Logan is a 23 year old fitness entrepreneur making a six-figure income in remission and inspiring the world with this story of beating the odds in his new book: Thank you, Cancer: 30 Days to Realize Nothing Is Impossible, out NOW. Logan challenges us to thank the obstacles that get in our way. In the book, he asks, could you write a letter to your weight, to your debt, to your business? Could you thank it for making you grow? Can you find room to become happier, to enjoy the present and to face the fear and doubt that has held you back by thanking our obstacles?
Logan says: we can become CEO of our lives and the best version of ourselves.
(Here is his YouTube video)
(Here is his Fitpreneur Academy video)
* On today’s episode we will:
* Get to know Logan and hear about how he has overcome many obstacles to become the entrepreneur he is today
* We will discuss Logan’s strategies for overcoming challenges in your daily life (like COVID-19)
* Logan will share his meditation practice with you
What you will learn on this episode:
* How we can become the CEOs of our own lives
* What happened to Logan when he went from college kid (visiting the gym to stay in shape), to having a seizure while driving, to being diagnosed with a Stage 4 Glioblastoma (that’s brain cancer)
* The types of meditation apps and practices that Logan uses to get into the zone
* Why now is the time to add value to your clients, and price your products and services accordingly
* Processes to gain control of your own life
* What it means to “slow down, but speed up”: meaning slow down to understand where you are, and at the same time speed up in the sense of how much more you can go (all while enjoying the process)
* Logan will actually walk us through the meditation process Logan uses to gain a competitive advantage
* And so much more!
After you’ve listened to the episode, make sure you visit FusionLean.com (https://www.fusionlean.com/), and head over to Amazon to pick up your copy of Logan’s book: Thank You, Cancer: 30 Days to Realize Nothing Is Impossible (https://www.amazon.com/Thank-You-Cancer-Realize-Impossible/dp/1544505019).
This Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn, made in collaboration with Fusion Lean (https://www.fusionlean.com/). This episode was produced, edited, and hosted by Tony Lopes, REMOTELY (because we are in COVID-19 isolation) in Philadelphia. The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by Lopes Law LLC (www.LopesLawLLC.com).
Follow us on:
• Facebook • Twitter • Instagram •